8 Best Electric and Vibrating Full Body Massagers in 2021 That Are Currently on Sale!
Do you often suffer from extreme back aches and cramps that no painkillers seem to fix? Well, if that is the case, you may need to have a masseuse wring out the knots and relieve the pain. But who has the time and money for all that?
Luckily, we have the perfect solution for you. An electric muscle massager is all you need to relax your muscles after a long and tiring day. Massage devices are a one-time investment that will save you both the pain of knotted muscles and the cost of hiring a masseuse.
However, before we dive into the details of different massage devices, let’s have a look at why you need them.
Benefits of Regular Massage
The benefits of a regular massage are way too many to overlook. Not only does a quick massage session bring you relief from your pain, but regular massage also improves your overall health.
Moreover, research shows that regular massage therapy increases the serotonin and dopamine levels in your brain. Both these chemicals have a positive effect on your mood, mental stability, and general health. So now, just imagine how regular massage therapy can improve the quality of your life in the long run.
As for some of the relatively short-term benefits, we have listed a few here:
- Muscle relaxation and quick healing
- Increased flexibility and mobility
- Better circulation
- Improved skin health
- Healthier hair and nails
- Better lymphatic return
- Lowered levels of stress hormones
- Decreased anxiety levels
- Improved focus
Something as simple as a muscle massager in your home can give you all these health benefits. So let’s get to the good part.
8 Best Massage Devices for You This Year
We have compiled a list of the eight best massage devices you can get your hands on this year. Moreover, they are on sale right now, so it might be a good time to invest in case you are still unsure.
1. ExoGun DreamPro
The first item on our list is the ExoGun DreamPro muscle massager. The ExoGun DreamPro is a percussion therapy device for deep tissue massage.
Are you suffering from sore muscles and pain? A percussion massager focuses on your soft tissues by massaging them in quick short pulses. Not only does it relieve immediate pain but also promotes rapid healing of damaged soft tissues.
This massage gun comes with four attachments, a charging cable, and a free case. Moreover, the stylish design only helps add to the appeal.
- Ultra-quiet (70 dB) with a 24V brushless motor
- 16 mm stroke length
- Battery life of one month
- Six different customizable speed settings
- 1200 to 3200 percussions per minute
- Four replaceable massage heads for different muscle groups
- Ergonomic design for easy access to difficult areas
- Highly Responsive ShockSmart Sensitivity
- Cordless and portable
- It comes with a detailed user manual
- It comes with a warranty of one year
- The charging may prove troublesome
2. Youdgee Muscle Massage Gun
The following muscle massager on our list is the Youdgee Muscle Massage Gun. Whether you are coming back from a rough workout session or your back is stiff from sitting on your desk chair all day, this massage gun will relieve all your muscle tension and soreness.
Moreover, it offers specific speed levels according to your problem. For example, speed levels 1 and 2 wake up your muscles; level 3 relieves soreness; level 4 is for tissue massage, 5 for recovery, and 6 for use after HIIT.
Similarly, the different massage heads work best for different areas of your body. For example, the U-shaped massage head works best on your shoulders, spine, and bilateral muscles.
It comes with a travel bag so you can carry and use it anywhere you like.
- Quiet operation
- Long battery life and working time
- Six different speed levels from 1800 to 3500 RPM
- Five interchangeable massage heads for precision massage
- Cordless and portable
- It comes with a user manual and travel bag
- The battery may take a few hours to charge (3 to 6 hours)
- Power range may not be as higher as one might expect
3. Flyby F1Pro Massage Gun
Apart from being lightweight and quiet as an electric toothbrush, it comes with various convertible heads. Therefore, you can target different muscle groups according to your needs.
You can use it at home, at your gym, and even in your office.
- Low noise (45dB) due to industrial-grade brushless motor
- Very lightweight and easy to hold
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery
- Three different speed settings ranging between 1800 and 3200 RPM
- Six attachments to customize the head according to your needs
- It May make a rattling noise when used for long
- Lifespan may be shorter than other models
4. Mebak Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager
The Mebak Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager can be used by anyone and everyone. From athletes doing high-intensity training to tired office workers, anyone can benefit from a good percussion massage. Moreover, it works splendidly on your myofascial trigger points and can relieve pain in a few minutes.
In addition to professionals, this massage gun can be great for people suffering from postural pains. These may be due to old age, poor posture, bedridden for a long time, or simply exhaustion.
- 35 to 50 dB working sound level
- Lightweight according to its size
- Five different speed options ranging from 640 to 3200 RPM
- Seven interchangeable head attachments
- 12 mm deep percussion massager
- Automatically turns off after 10 mins
- Long-lasting battery; can last for 3 to 4 weeks with 2 to 3 hours of daily use
- It comes with a compact carrying case
- Some users might find the controls highly sensitive
5. Turonic GM5 Massage Gun
The Turonic GM5 Massage Gun can give you a professional quality massage within the comfort of your home. This muscle massager was explicitly built to target deep knots in your muscles and provide pain relief.
Moreover, it also comes with a range of customizable speed settings and massage heads aimed towards your comfort. The minimalistic and easy-to-handle design makes it one of the best massage devices on the market.
- Quiet operation (45 dB)
- Power up to 3200 RPM
- 11 mm depth amplitude
- Five intensity modes
- Seven heads for muscles
- Special anti-cellulite head
- Long-lasting battery
- Ergonomic design for more prolonged use
- It may take a while to learn how to use
6. HoMedics Percussion Action Massager With Heat
This muscle massager not only provides percussion therapy but also has a heating feature. The HoMedics Percussion Action Massager is available in two colors, white and beige, and has an easy-to-use design.
Moreover, it comes with a two-year warranty and interchangeable muscle attachments. However, the heat function works best only when the attachments are removed.
Word of advice: do not massage the same area for more than 3 minutes due to the risk of heat-induced damage.
- Lightweight and portable
- Soothing heat function
- Sets of interchangeable muscle attachments
- Dual pivoting heads
- Operated at up to 3100 RPM
- Four different speed settings
- Very simple to use
- Ergonomic handle for good grip when massaging hard-to-reach areas
- You cannot use it for more than 15 minutes at a time
- It is not recommended for people with sensitive skin
7. Papillon Back Massager With Heat
The Papillon Back Massager also comes with a heat function. It is explicitly designed to target upper back pain. You can use it on your neck and shoulders for pain relief.
However, you can also use it on any other part of your body, including your legs. All you need to do is place it on the sore area, where it will provide a deep tissue massage to soothe it.
Moreover, the product comes with a DC car adapter, an AC adapter, and an owner’s manual.
- Four powerful 3D massage nodes that automatically change directions every minute
- Bi-directional massage control
- Ergonomic design to fit with your body contour
- High-grade, durable, skin-friendly fabric
- Three adjustable speed settings
- Soothing heat function
- Equipped with an overheat protection device
- 15-minute auto shut-off
- Small and easily portable
- People with sensitive skin cannot use it
- It might intensify heat sensitivity
8. TheraGun Mini
The last item on our list of massage devices is the TheraGun Mini. This small massage gun can easily fit into your pocket. Moreover, you can carry it anywhere you like and use it anywhere you want with minimum fuss.
It comes with a soft case, power adaptor, and a standard belt attachment.
- Whisper quiet with a compact brushless motor
- 12 mm amplitude
- 150-minute battery life
- Three scientifically calibrated speeds, 1750, 2100, and 2400 RPM
- Ergonomic grip
- It may take some practice to find the proper grip
A regular muscle massage can improve the quality of your day drastically, especially if you have a tough job or are an athlete. The right muscle massager will help you relieve the pain of sore muscles without much hassle before taking on your day. We hope you found this article helpful.