We offer a 1 year limited warranty on all Exogun DreamPro's. For any issues please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Does Exogun have any warranty?
I just received my Exogun, how long should i charge for before operating?
We recommend to charge for 6 hours before the first use.
How many speed settings does Exogun have?
Exogun has 6 speed settings to maximise the therapy for all muscle groups!
How do i know if my Exogun is charging?
- - The Exogun display should always be ON. The left display should indicate a circular motion to indicate charging.
- - The charger should show a red light to indicate charging
I am seeing red and green lights on my charger, what does this mean?
- - Red means charging
- - Red/Green alternating flash means almost fully charged
- -Green means fully charged
How do i know how much charge my Exogun has?
The right side display indicates the level of charge from 0-99%.
I've charged my Exogun, how do i turn it on?
Please press/tap on the power button on the display.
What accessories do i get with my Exogun?
Included with the package is:
- - 1 Exogun Dream Pro
- - 1 Charging Cable (110-240V)
- - 4 attachments to target all muscle groups
- - 1 User Manual
- - 1 Carrying Case
How loud is the exogun (dB)?
At the loudest and fastest setting, ExoGun will be approx 70dB.
What is the Stroke length?
What is the Stall force?
How heavy is the ExoGun?
How long does the battery last?
On standby, the 2400mah battery can last up to 1 month
How many percussions per minute?
1200 - 3200 percussions per minute
What is the vibration speed range?
20-53 Hz vibration speed range
What is percussion therapy and how will Exogun help me?
Percussion therapy boosts muscle function and recovery by penetrating deep into the muscle tissue with a series of rapid, concentrated pulsating strokes. Gain back control of your body and achieve long-term pain relief with Exogun.
What voltage is the product compatible with?
How can I use my Exogun safely?
Please see below for some safety guidelines when using your Exogun:
- Use on the body by gently pressing for ~60 seconds per area.
- Do not use on the head or any hard or bony area of the body.
- Bruising may occur regardless of setting and pressure level. Stop immediately at first sign of pain or discomfort and check affected areas frequently.
- Do not put it in water or allow it to get wet.
- Handle with care to avoid dropping.
- Only use the designated charger for charging your device.
- Never leave it unattended when charging or powered on.
How do I clean and care for my Exogun?
To clean, use a slightly damp towel and dry afterwards with another cloth.
What should I know before traveling with my Exogun?
When traveling, place your Exogun in your carry on.